Northeastern’s network extends to more than 3,300 partners worldwide. Our partners work with us in a variety of ways and, through collaboration, offer students the opportunity to gain hands-on, real-world experience, broaden their skillset, and increase their opportunities for advancement.
Northeastern’s distinctive approach to integrating rigorous classroom study with practical experience presents a far more powerful way to learn. Our students enter the workforce with professional, career-related experience.
The university’s cooperative co-op education program lets students alternate semesters of academic study with semesters of full-time employment in positions related to their major or career interests.
Northeastern students are prepared for their careers. Employers rate Northeastern graduates higher than others in work ethic, willingness to learn, leadership, and more.
Northeastern University–Seattle has established corporate partnerships—through co-op placements, tuition reimbursement scholarship programs, and corporate engagement in the classroom—with a range of Seattle employers, including:
Learn more about Northeastern University’s co-op program.
- Interested in becoming a corporate partner? Please contact Jaren Walker at [email protected]
- For all academic and community partnership inquiries, please contact Megan Sykes at [email protected]
- To explore co-op/internship and student project work opportunities, contact Amrita Pradeep Bagwe at [email protected]
Ways to Partner
- B2B Upskilling and Professional Learning
- Student Project Work (XN Projects)
- Conference Sponsorship
- Academic Pathways and Partnerships
- Faculty Engagement
- Colocation Facilities
Northeastern boasts more than 40 cutting-edge research laboratories and is granted approximately $100 million in research awards annually. Students collaborate alongside our expert faculty in a variety of areas, including sustainability, health informatics, cybersecurity, energy storage and conversion, global health, and urban public policy.